You asked… we listened…
We contacted educators across the country and asked what you like and don’t like about teaching puberty education. You told us your wish list, such as…
- Clear, teacher-friendly, lesson plans that reduce prep time
- Flexibility to teach virtually or in-person with ease
- Current topics included, such as consent
- Inclusive lessons, so all students can relate
- Partnership building with parents and caregivers
Announcing… (cue drumroll)… Puberty: The Wonder Years, 2021 edition!
Released in October, this NEW Puberty: The Wonder Years 2021 edition includes the features you requested. Read all about the new, online, digital curriculum on the new Puberty: The Wonder Years website, which launched on October 18, 2021.
- Read information about the revised Puberty: The Wonder Years curriculum.
- Read How Puberty: The Wonder Years 2015-17 Changed to Puberty: The Wonder Years 2021
- Get your free lesson offer.
- Request your free preview of the curriculum if you are on a curriculum selection committee for your school.
Here’s what others are saying about the new edition…
Don’t just take my word for it. Listen to what others are saying:
What if I already use the previous edition of Puberty: The Wonder Years?
The previous edition with a copyright date between 2015 and 2017 is now considered the “Legacy edition.” This information will help you decide when to update:
- The Online Teacher Resources for the Legacy edition of Puberty: The Wonder Years will be available on the website until June 30, 2022. Your login credentials are the same. Directions are HERE.
- Previous editions of Puberty: The Wonder Years will no longer be sold.
- Schools that have been using Puberty: The Wonder Years Legacy edition may purchase additional curriculum, student workbooks, and videos as needed for their staff until we run out.
- If you need to purchase the Legacy edition, please contact us asap to send your PO or ask us for a quote.
We encourage you to take a look at the 2021 edition now. Once you see it, we think you will want to update your curriculum to take advantage of all the new features.