New Digital Curriculum Subscription
- Lessons can be taught virtually, in-person, or hybrid.
- Curriculum can be updated readily and regularly.
- Digital curriculum gives students the opportunity to utilize technology.
- Teachers asked for it!
- Teacher feedback and current topics informed the revisions.
- Teacher supports are integrated: digital curriculum, expanded slides, digital student worksheets, updated teacher background information.
- Hard copy curriculum can be added to the digital curriculum subscription.
- Digital curriculum preview is available for curriculum selection committees.
Cutting Edge Content and Strategies
- Student learning objectives are aligned to the 2020 National Sex Education Standards, 2nd edition.
- Consent is taught across all grades.
- Trauma-informed strategies are utilized.
- Inclusive language and examples are embedded.
- Free, streamed videos are used when available.
- All student and family resources are in English and Spanish.
- Subscriptions include a social media kit and parent presentation slides.
- Family Activity Sheets and Family Partnership Flyers encourage parent-child communication.
- About the curriculum
- Synopsis of Puberty: The Wonder Years 2021
- Comparison of Puberty: The Wonder Years 2021 edition to 2015-17 edition: slides and handout
Take a Closer Look