Announcing the NEW 2022 Online Training Courses!
Just in time for “Let’s Talk Month,” new professional development is ready for you. These Online Training Courses correspond with the newest 2021 edition of Puberty: The Wonder Years. While these trainings are designed to increase your comfort and confidence for teaching Puberty: The Wonder Years, they will prepare puberty educators to teach any puberty education lessons. Participate at your own pace with this series of short online modules that are available 24/7. You can repeat the modules as you like. Once you finish the course(s), you will receive a certificate of completion to document your professional development.
How to decide what course(s) to take:
- If you teach one grade level, select and purchase the Master Course for your grade. (e.g., You teach grade 5, so take the Grade 5 Master Course.)
- If you teach two or three grade levels, select and purchase the Master Course AND the Add-On Courses for your grades. (e.g., You teach grades 4,5, and 6, so take the Grade 4 Master Course plus the Add-On Courses for grades 5 and 6.)
- Do NOT take an Add-On Course without also taking a Master Course.
If you haven’t purchased your 2021 edition of Puberty: The Wonder Years yet, this information is for you:
- Puberty: The Wonder Years website
- Information about the Puberty: The Wonder Years curriculum, including a synopsis of the lessons and a scope and sequence.
- Get your free lesson offer
- Request your free preview of the curriculum
Please contact me if you have any questions or suggestions. I look forward to hearing from you.