We currently offer the following Companion Materials for Puberty: The Wonder Years™ to support educators and enhance student learning:
- Add-On Lessons
- Pre- and Post-Tests
- Online Training Courses for educators
- “Preparing Parents for Puberty” online parent course
For details, scroll down. To purchase companion materials, click HERE.
Want to extend the learning? These easy-to-use, Add-On Lessons provide everything you need to teach, including scripted lesson plans with engaging student activities; full-color, animated slides; student worksheets; and answer keys. These lessons are only to be used as supplements to Puberty: The Wonder Years, not as stand-alone lessons. They are optional because they are not critical to the primary goals of Puberty: The Wonder Years. They extend the learning in the core lessons by teaching about the following topics:
- Lesson A: Building Blocks of Life
- Lesson B: Dominant or Recessive
- Lesson C: Fetal Development
- Lesson D: New Life
- Lesson E: Understanding Ourselves and Others: Gender and Sexual Orientation
- Lesson F: Safe and Nurturing Touches Only
- Lesson G: Preventing Pregnancy and STIs
- Lesson H: HIV and STIs
Pre- and Post-Tests
Would you like to assess changes in student knowledge, attitude, and skills as a result of your Puberty: The Wonder Years instruction? Want to prove that you’re making a difference? Need evaluation results for your teacher evaluation? If so, these easy-to-use pre- and post-tests are for you!
- Grade 4: Assess student learning with a Pre-Survey, Post-Survey, and Answer Key
- Grade 5: Assess student learning with a Pre-Survey, Post-Survey, and Answer Key
- Grade 6: Assess student learning with a Pre-Survey, Post-Survey, and Answer Key
To purchase these companion materials, click HERE.
Online Training Courses
Learn more about self-paced, online training courses for educators HERE.
“Preparing Parents for Puberty”
Learn more about this online course for parents HERE.