Puberty: The Wonder Years Price List
Two tools are available to help you plan your order and your budget:
Purchase Orders Process:
Please use the price list to calculate costs for your order if you want to pay by purchase order (PO) and check. Note: If you purchase larger quantities, contact us at email@example.com to get a shipping quote before placing your order.
- Download the “Puberty The Wonder Years Price List” Excel spreadsheets (revised 2020-3-13). You will find separate sheets for curriculum items, videos, and training.
- Select the appropriate price list sheets for your situation: tax-exempt, taxable, MyFloridaMarketplace, or North Carolina E-Procurement.
- Enter the quantitiy of each item you want to purchase. If you need help deciding what you need, refer to this Budget Worksheet for guidance.
- Add shipping (and/or Michigan tax as appropriate). Your totals will be calculated by the form.
- Complete your purchase order using the price list and totals. You may put all items on one PO.
- Email your PO and/or your completed “PWY Price List” (and Tax Exempt Form, if applicable) to firstname.lastname@example.org. The mailing address is Health 4 Hire, Inc., 1101 Fairfield Avenue NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49504.
Please select your products from the online store and check out once you’re ready. You may enter your credit card or purchasing card information via the PayPal feature.
Shipping is charged for hard copy items only: Curriculum Guides, Student Workbooks, and Videos. Other items are delivered digitally.
To calculate your total shipping charges, count the number of Curriculum Guides, Student Workbooks, and Videos ordered and find the quantity below:
- 1 or 2 = $20
- 3 or 4 = $30
- 5 or 6 = $40
- 7 to 10 = $45
- 11 or more: Note: If you purchase larger quantities, contact us at email@example.com to get a shipping quote before placing your order.
All products will ship within a week, but they may take two to four weeks to arrive. If you need to rush your order, please call Wendy at 844-782-3789 (UGH-PUBERTY) to make arrangements.