The Puberty: The Wonder Years Trainer’s Toolkit is a comprehensive set of materials to support professional development facilitators in delivering a one-day training workshop for educators to equip them to effectively deliver the Puberty: The Wonder Years curriculum to their students.
The Trainer’s Toolkit contains all the materials training facilitators need to conduct the one-day professional development workshop for educators, including:
- Training Design: Detailed timing and instructions guide workshop activities.
- PowerPoint Presentation: Full-color, animated slides with speaker’s notes support the workshop agenda.
- Participant Handout Masters: Facilitator provides participant handouts for active engagement.
- Trainer Masters: Resources needed for workshop activities are provided for facilitator use.
- Materials List: Facilitator receives a comprehensive list of supplemental materials needed for the workshop.
- Workshop Preparation: A checklist of responsibilities ensures successful workshop planning.
- Event Publicity: A sample workshop flyer and posting on the PWY website are available for promotion.
- Evaluation: Workshop evaluation form helps assess workshop success.