Legacy Puberty: The Wonder Years Resources (copyright 2015-2017)
With the publication of the 2021 edition of Puberty: The Wonder Years, the legacy curriculum resources will be available through June 30, 2022. At that time, they will no longer be maintained. You may download them to your computer to have them available after June 30.
Thank you for using Puberty: The Wonder Years to educate your students about the typical physical, social, emotional, and cognitive changes they will experience as they grow from children into adults. This curriculum was designed to be effective and user-friendly.
With your subscription to the 2021 digital curriculum, you receive access to the the following Online Teacher Resources.
- Teaching materials that you will need to implement the lessons with fidelity. These resources include Student Activity Sheets and Answer Keys, Teacher Masters, Teacher References, and Rubrics.
- Family engagement materials to share with parents, caregivers, and other family members. These include Family Activity Sheets and Family Partnership Flyers.
- Slides to display as you facilitate the lessons. These slides will keep your students’ attention and guide their learning.
- Teacher background information and masters to support your teaching. Some of these resources are used to help you prepare to teach the lessons. Others provide background information on the topics in the lessons.
- Student and family resources in English and Spanish.
If you are not able to access your subscription to the curriculum and Online Teacher Resources, and your district or school has purchased Puberty: The Wonder Years, please contact Wendy.
If you have any suggestions, feedback, or testimonials, please contact Wendy.
- Phone: 844-782-3789 (UGH-PUBERTY)
- Email: Wendy.Sellers@PubertyCurriculum.com
Thank you! We love to hear from you!