Thank you for using Puberty: The Wonder Years to educate your students about the normal changes they will experience as they grow from children into adults. This curriculum was designed to be effective and user-friendly.
Your purchase includes access to the following Online Teacher Resources (scroll to the lower right corner to find them):
- Teaching materials that you will need to implement the lessons with fidelity. These resources include Student Activity Sheets and Answer Keys, Teacher Masters, Teacher References, and Rubrics.
- Family engagement materials to share with parents, guardians, and other family members. These include Family Activity Sheets and Family Partnership Flyers.
- PowerPoint slides to display as you facilitate the lessons. These slides are full color, animated slides that will keep your students’ attention and guide their learning.
- Teacher background information and masters to support your teaching. Some of these resources are used to help you prepare to teach the lessons. Others provide background information on the topics in the lessons.
- Making Connections describes how these lessons are connected to other education initiatives.
Companion Materials are available to enhance your instruction. These materials are offered as a service for an additional cost.
Free and paid teacher resources appear to the right. If you are not able to access your grade’s teacher resources and your district or school has purchased Puberty: The Wonder Years, please contact Wendy.
If you have any suggestions, feedback, or testimonials, please contact Wendy.
- Phone: 844-782-3789 (UGH-PUBERTY)
- Email: Wendy.Sellers@PubertyCurriculum.com
Thank you! Your communications are valued. They are used to inform future revisions to Puberty: The Wonder Years.